Wow! Wish I had known this sooner! So helpful.
Download the Pinterest app before completing these steps: Pinterest App Link
- Either find an unused bookmark in Safari or create any bookmark that you will change. Example Bookmark http://Pinterest.com
- Edit the bookmark
- Name the bookmark something like “Pin to Pinterest”
- Delete the URL and replace with this text (hint:copy and paste this):
Try this link on your iPhone to grab code directly from Pinterest site if not working: iPhone Bookmark Pinterest Code
- Save the bookmark (tap Done twice)
- Go to a web page where there is an image you want to pin.
- Open Bookmarks
- Tap the Pin to Pinterest bookmark you made previously
- Tap the image you want to pin
- Follow the process to pin it
- Use the bookmark…
View original post 12 more words